NJ Criminal Defense Attorneys Fight for Your Rights and Protect Your Liberty with Offices in Freehold, Toms River and New Brunswick
Extensive experience defending and seeking justice for the accused
Criminal law isn’t limited to just hardcore career criminals. Unfortunately, sometimes good people make mistakes. When they do, they turn to the New Jersey criminal defense attorneys at Lomurro Law to address the legal consequences of those actions. Also, many times people are falsely accused of crimes they did not commit. There is no more important time in client’s or family member’s life to have quality representation. Whether you’re facing a DUI charge in NJ for the first time, have been arrested for a violent crime or have a history of criminal convictions, our Freehold criminal defense attorneys are ready to fight for you.
Unwavering representation for all types of criminal cases in NJ
Criminal law cases range from the very smallest matters that are handled in municipal court to very serious indictable offenses where clients are facing substantial loss of liberty in state court. We represent all types of clients facing charges stemming from
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs – DUI cases are some of the most common violations that many people face. First time convictions usually result in fines and community service. Multiple convictions can lead to thousands of dollars in fines and significant time in prison.
- Serious indictable crimes – We have defended high-profile cases ranging from vehicular homicide, murder and sex crimes.
- Drugs – Our attorneys help clients fight possession, distribution, manufacturing and trafficking charges.
- Assault – Assault charges range from relatively minor simple assault to serious aggravated charges that can result in severe penalties.
- Traffic violations – Minor traffic violations may seem inconsequential, but must be handled promptly to avoid enhanced penalties.
Whether you’re facing motor vehicle tickets that may result in the suspension or revocation of your driver’s license to serious assault or homicide charges, you can rest assured knowing that you receive quality and personal attention from our Freehold NJ criminal defense attorneys.
Our highly-qualified NJ criminal defense attorneys are your staunchest ally
Our Freehold criminal law attorneys regularly appear in the criminal and municipal courts throughout New Jersey on behalf of our clients. Donald M. Lomurro has been designated as a Criminal Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Both Jonathan Lomurro and Richard Lomurro have obtained an LL.M. degree in trial advocacy. This post-law school degree is designed to enhance the litigation skills of an attorney in both the prosecution and defense of a case. With decades of significant education and practical experience supporting them, our incomparable criminal law attorneys are uniquely capable of providing the highest level of support for you.
Turn to our Freehold NJ criminal defense attorneys for unmatched criminal defense representation
Regardless of the type of criminal charges you’re facing, the New Jersey criminal defense attorneys at Lomurro Law are ready to take action for you. Our comprehensive defense strategies are your best chance at protecting your interests and personal liberty. To discuss your case today, call 732-414-0300 or contact us online. Offices in Freehold, Toms River and East Brunswick.