The Attorneys You Want On Your Side
Christina Vassiliou Harvey
Ms. Harvey has authored articles for the American Bar Association publications including Business Law and GP/Solo Magazine, the New Jersey Lawyer magazine, the New Jersey Lawyer newspaper, NJ Esq., The Affiliate, The Young Lawyer, and the New Jersey State Bar Association Young Lawyers Division (NJSBA-YLD) newsletter. She has lectured for the New Jersey Institute of Continuing Legal Education, the New Jersey State Bar Association, the American Bar Association, LawLine, NBI, and other legal education providers on topics pertaining to trials, ethics, legal writing, pre-trial discovery, collections, and client relations.
Ms. Harvey serves as a member of the New Jersey Law Journal’s Young Lawyer Advisory Board and President of the Mercer County Women Lawyers Caucus. She is a previous Trustee to the New Jersey State Bar Association. She is the past Chair of the New Jersey State Bar Association Young Lawyers Division. Ms. Harvey also serves as a founding board member to the Community Justice Center, a non-profit organization that assists disabled veterans to obtain disability benefits. She has been recognized by her peers and named as a 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 “New Jersey Super Lawyer Rising Star,”, and in 2019, 2020, and 2021 was recognized by her peers as a “Super Lawyer”, which designations have not been approved by the New Jersey Supreme Court. She has also received three “Star of the Quarter” and one “Star of the Year” awards for her work in the American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division. Ms. Harvey was awarded by the NJSBA-YLD the Outstanding Young Lawyer of the Year Award in 2013 and the Service to the Bar Award in 2009.
Prior to joining the Firm, she was an associate at Sterns & Weinroth, P.C. and Lomurro Davison Eastman & Munoz, P.A. After graduating from Rutgers University School of Law, Newark, she was a law clerk to the Honorable Dorothea O’C. Wefing, Presiding Judge of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division, during the 2004-2005 court term. Prior to law school, Ms. Harvey was a contract specialist for the United States Navy.
Ms. Harvey was elected to a three-year term of the Hamilton Township Board of Education in 2020. Ms. Harvey is also known as the Cooking Lawyer and publishes a cooking blog for working professionals that encourages time-saving tips and making recipes healthier, cookingupjustice.com.
- United States Supreme Court, 2019
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 2011
- New Jersey, 2004
- Pennsylvania, 2005
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey, 2005
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2012
- Outstanding Young Attorney of the Year by NJSBA YLD, 2015
- Professional Achievement Award by the NJSBA YLD, 2013
- Service to the Bar Award, New Jersey State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, 2009
- Star of the Quarter, American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, 2012, 2008, 2007
- Selected by her peers on list of New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Star, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2008-2016
- J.D., Rutgers University, 2004
- B.A., Douglass College, 2000
- Monmouth Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Bar Association