The Attorneys You Want On Your Side
Helen M. Wilder
Helen Wilder is a trusts and estates attorney who concentrates her practice in estate planning and estate administration, including the preparation of Federal Estate and Gift Tax, New Jersey Inheritance and New Jersey Estate Tax returns.
She received her law degree with Tax Honors in 1988 from Rutgers Law School in Camden. She is a long time member and former President of The Estate and Financial Planning Council of Central New Jersey and serves on the board of the Optimist Club of Freehold.
She is a former member of the Bioethics Committee of CentraState Medical Center and has lectured extensively on the subject of Living Wills. Helen, a Spanish major and former TWA airline hostess, resides in West Lake, an adult community in Jackson, with her husband, Charlie, a retired TWA Captain, CPA and operatic tenor.
- Estate Planning and Administration
- New Jersey, 1988
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1988
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1995
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- President of the Estate and Financial Planning Council of Central New Jersey
- Optimist Club of Freehold, Member and Board of Directors