The Attorneys You Want On Your Side
Joseph Zavaglia, Jr.
Joseph Zavaglia, Jr. is a former law school professor and Assistant to the Director of Academic Support (Seton Hall Law School), a current college, tenured, full professor at Brookdale Community College for almost thirty years (Department Chair: Legal Studies, Business, and Business Technology), a former adjunct faculty member at both Temple University and Villanova University, and a practicing attorney (admitted in New Jersey and New York). Mr. Zavaglia is the Founder and Director of Seminars of the New Jersey Legal Training Academy, L.L.C., a New Jersey approved C.L.E. provider.
His academic accomplishments include having authored and edited reference and text books for several national publishers (West Publishing and McGraw-Hill) and having been the featured subject in a national award winning video on teaching law.
For the past thirty years, Mr. Zavaglia's practice concentrated on Corporate and Transactional matters with an emphasis on real estate sales and financing (both commercial and residential). His experience ranges from protecting the interest of billion- dollar mortgage companies, having, over a twenty year period, overseen and closed thousands of refinances for TMS Mortgage, Inc. and The Money Store (which became part of First Union), and closings for, Lennar Builders/U.S. Homes and Kalian Companies, assisting, counseling large and small corporations, as well as other business entities. Most recently, he has overseen operations, management and regulatory compliance at The Reverse Mortgage Center, L.L.C.
- Entertainment Law
- Real Estate
- New Jersey, 1977
- New Jersey, 1985
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1984
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey, 1976
- Seton Hall University, 1973
Classes and Seminars:
- Seton Hall Law School, Assistant to the Director of Academic Support
- Brookdale Community College, Professor
- Temple University, Adjunct Faculty Member in the Legal Studies Department
- Villanova University in the Paralegal Department and a practicing attorney (admitted in New York, New Jersey and Tennessee), Adjunct Faculty Member
Pro Bono Activities:
- New Jersey Legal Training Academy, L.L.C., a New Jersey approved C.L.E. provider, Founder and Director of Seminars