Monmouth County Parenting Agreements
Our Freehold, New Jersey, Divorce And Family Law Attorneys Protect Your Rights And Your Relationship With Your Children In Monmouth County Parenting Agreements.
As a parent, the best interests of your children are a primary concern. For those going through a marital separation or divorce, child custody and time-sharing arrangements are often hotly contested issues. As experienced Freehold, New Jersey, divorce and family law attorneys, Lomurro Law provides trusted legal guidance and professional representation in these types of cases. We can assist you in creating parenting agreements that protect your rights as a parent and your relationship with your child.
Defending Your Rights As A Parent In Monmouth County
Children can easily get caught in the middle of disputes involving their parents. In Monmouth County divorce proceedings, parenting plans can become quite contentious. Under the New Jersey Statute (NJSA 9 § 2-4a), the best interests of children are the primary concern. As experienced Freehold, New Jersey, family law attorneys, our top priority is protecting their well-being while also defending you and your rights as their parent.
At Lomurro Law, we act as a trusted legal ally on your side in negotiating parenting plan agreements through the family court system. Factors the judge is likely to consider in making these arrangements include:
- Each parent’s current and prior relationship with the child
- Their proven ability to meet the child’s needs and to provide for their care
- Their ability to cooperate with the other parent in any agreements made
- Extenuating circumstances, such as accusations of abuse, addiction or criminal activity, which could put the child at risk
Our legal team at Lomurro Law provides the comprehensive client service and aggressive legal representation you need when facing matters that could impact you and your child or children for years into the future. Our legal expertise and decade’s worth of combined experience in protecting clients throughout Monmouth County help ensure the best possible outcome in your case.
Trusted Legal Guidance For Parenting Plan Agreements In Monmouth County
It is important to be aware that any parenting plan agreements made will eventually be included as part of a court order in your case. Once these orders are in place, they can prove challenging to change. Our Freehold, New Jersey, divorce and family law attorneys help ensure all important issues are covered.
Under New Jersey Family Court guidelines, parenting plan agreements should address all types of issues that are likely to arise in regards to custody and visitation. At Lomurro Law, we guide you in negotiations concerning the following:
- The amount of time the child spends in each parent’s home during the week
- Weekend visits and overnight stays
- Extended visits such as on holidays, school breaks and other special occasions
- Pick up and drop off arrangements
- The legal authority in making decisions regarding the child
- How unexpected situations or disputes will be resolved
Contact Our Freehold, New Jersey, Divorce And Family Law Attorneys Today
Lomurro Law provides comprehensive legal representation to protect your children and your rights as a parent. Call or contact our Freehold, New Jersey, divorce and family law attorneys online and request a consultation today.