Defective Device Attorneys
Protect Your Rights And Your Future With Our Experienced Lawyers
We all put our trust in companies, doctors and other professionals to provide safe, quality products and services, never expecting to suffer serious, life-altering injuries as a result of negligence. Injuries from dangerous or defective products often cause serious harm, threatening your future and overall quality of life. If you have been injured as the result of a faulty product, medical device or medication, you may be entitled to compensation. The experienced mass tort lawyers at Lomurro Law, represent injured victims throughout the U.S. Our attorneys are tough, but compassionate, carefully guiding victims through the legal progress. Trust us to protect your best interests and your financial future.
Types Of Defective Device And Dangerous Drug Cases
Our attorneys have an impressive track record of success. Some of the types of cases we handle include:
- Defective personal products, such as appliances and electronics
- Dangerous drugs
- Defective medical devices, such as hip implants, knee implants and birth control rings
Victims must show that injury was caused by these products as a result of a manufacturer error or neglect, not your own misuse. An attorney from our team will meet with you to discuss the details of your case and help you better understand your legal rights and the best way to litigate your claim.
What Kind Of Compensation Can I Expect For My Claim?
Unfortunately, there is no clear answer to this question. Every case is judged on its own merits, and there are numerous factors that influence the decision. Some of the factors that weigh on your judgment include:
- The cost of the medical care you have already received as a result of your injuries
- The estimated cost of any future medical care you will need, including additional surgeries, rehabilitative services, pain management, and home health care
- Wages you have lost as a result of being unable to work
- Estimated wages you will lose in the future because you are unable to work or are not able to work at the same capacity
- Legal costs you have accrued or will continue to accrue
- Pain and suffering you have experienced
We work hard to create the strongest case possible to maximize the compensation you are awarded. That includes working with numerous doctors and other experts to testify or provide evidence about your injuries and the full extent to which it has, or will, continue to impact your life. Our attorneys also represent family members who have lost a loved one to complications from a dangerous drug or defective product.
Injury Attorneys Dedicated To Getting Results
A serious injury from a dangerous drug or product can change your life and the lives of your family forever. You deserve compensation to restore some measure of the quality of life you enjoyed before and to ease your financial pain. Our dedicated attorneys have more than two decades of experience handling complex litigation matters. Call Lomurro Law today toll-free at 732-482-9285 to discuss the details of your case in a free consultation, or contact us online. Trust us to get results for you and your family.