Freehold, New Jersey Attorneys Provide Quality Representation for a Wide Range of Legal Issues
Innovative and proven legal strategies for even the toughest cases
The attorneys at Lomurro Law have decades of experience representing clients involved in a variety of legal conflicts. Our attorneys pride themselves on continuing legal education and work hard to stay up-to-date with the ever-changing legal system. Keeping up with recent changes allows us to provide the highest level of service to our clients and develop a comprehensive approach. Whether you want a divorce, have been arrested for a crime or been injured in an accident, we have an attorney ready to thoroughly investigate and tackle your case.
Providing extensive legal knowledge and skills in a variety of areas of practice
Our team of attorneys and staff are committed to being the best they can be for our clients. Our practice is primarily focused on six areas of practice:
- Personal injury – Accidents happen in a variety of situations. If you’ve suffered an injury due to the actions or negligence of another person, you may be entitled to recover compensatory and punitive damages. We help clients injured in all types of accidents involving vehicles, work-related incidents, dog bites and slip and falls among others.
- Medical malpractice – Wrongful death cases and injuries resulting from medical procedures and improper diagnosis and treatment are an all-too common occurrence. We represent clients that have suffered injuries due to the fault of doctors, hospital staff and other healthcare providers.
- Family law – Divorces, child custody and support agreements and marital agreements are just a few of the family law issues our attorneys deal with. We stay by your side throughout the entire process and also help clients obtain post-decree modifications.
- Criminal law – Being arrested for a crime is a daunting and stressful experience. Our criminal law attorneys investigate your case, gather evidence and develop a strong defense to protect your interests and liberty.
- Estate planning and wills – Planning for the future and developing a plan for your assets is key to protecting your interests and providing for your family.
Our attorneys have achieved several prestigious designations from the Supreme Court of New Jersey and routinely participate in continuing legal education conferences. Our dedication to enhancing our skills allows us to provide the best possible service and achieve favorable resolutions for our clients.
For answers to all your legal questions, contact an accomplished and well-respected Freehold law firm with a reputation for success
At Lomurro Law our attorneys are among the best at what they do. From divorces and custody conflicts to DUI arrests and personal injury accidents, our attorneys tackle even the most challenging cases. To schedule an appointment to discuss your case, call 732-414-0300 or contact us online today. We represent clients throughout New Jersey with offices in Freehold, East Brunswick and Toms River.